What do we offer?
We offer counselling on all topics related to rainbow families. Our services are geared towards rainbow families, gay, lesbian and bisexual people wishing to have children and other interested parties.
How do we counsel?
Our counselling services are offered online. Any questions are handled as quickly as possible and are strictly confidential. Specific questions involving legal, medical or therapeutic issues are referred to trusted experts.
Who are we?
We are active members of the rainbow families organisation and draw from our years of personal experience on the topic. All of us work on a volunteer basis.
- Martin della Valle (translator, English and German proofreader)
- Simone Luchetta (journalist)
- Martina Scheibling-von Känel (social worker)
- Sabine Schläpfer (professor)
- Chatty Ecoffey (graphic artis)
How much does it cost?
Our counselling services are offered free of charge. Any donation or membership will support the efforts of our organisation.
Zürich Pride Festival 2013
- Familles arc-en-ciel : des préjugés à la reconnaissance (24.05)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Zürich (25.05)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Basel (26.05)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Bern (01.06)
- Fachtagung "All Families Matter" (07.06)
- Zurich Pride Demonstration - "All Families Matter" (08.06)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Basel (16.06)
- Outdoor, Josefswiese in Zürich (29.06)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Bern (06.07)
- Outdoor, Josefswiese in Zürich (31.08)