Your donation supports our efforts.
PC account 85-687610-6
OR via PayPal
PLEASE NOTE: Donations to the Rainbow Families Umbrella Organisation are tax deductible anywhere in Switzerland!The Swiss Rainbow Families Umbrella Organisation champions the concerns and interests of rainbow families at the federal level and with the general public. It is the primary contact for all questions related to the topic. Our goals are the acceptance and legal recognition of rainbow families in Swiss society and law. Our primary tasks consist in the networking among the families and with other interested parties and organisations domestically and abroad. On the policy level we work to obtain legal equality for rainbow families. The organisation sets up informational and public relations events in order to contribute to the visibility of rainbow families in Switzerland and works to educate the public and reduce prejudices. Advisory and counselling services for rainbow families and interested parties are being readied. In particular, we want to strengthen and support children in rainbow families through adequate events.
Zürich Pride Festival 2013
- Familles arc-en-ciel : des préjugés à la reconnaissance (24.05)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Zürich (25.05)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Basel (26.05)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Bern (01.06)
- Fachtagung "All Families Matter" (07.06)
- Zurich Pride Demonstration - "All Families Matter" (08.06)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Basel (16.06)
- Outdoor, Josefswiese in Zürich (29.06)
- Regenbogenfamilientreffen in Bern (06.07)
- Outdoor, Josefswiese in Zürich (31.08)